EQ 4 All
Emotional Intelligence is defined as a set of competencies demonstrating the ability one has to recognise his or her behaviours, impulses and moods and to manage them best according to the situation. Emotions impact the way we think, learn, teach, lead, collaborate and problem solve.
Course Content and Delivery
This course will give you the tools you need to be emotionally intelligent in your workplace. This course can be completed at your own pace. You will have access to the course for 6 months upon completion you will receive a certificate of completion on the course.
Audience: Anyone who wishes to acquire the fundamentals skills in Emotional Intelligence.
Course Modules & Learning Outcomes
- – Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-control, self-motivation and empathy.
- – Understand, use and use your emotions.
- – Verbally communicate with others.
- – Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner.
- – Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence.
- – Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace.
- – Balance optimism and pessimism.
- – Effectively impact others