eSkills 4 All 2016
eSkills 4 All is a self-paced computer-based training program. The courseware is built in a simulated environment and is audio-visual. It is built on the Microsoft 2016 Office application and Windows 10 Operating System
Course Content and Delivery
It is designed to teach an individual how to operate a computer and then teaches skills for end-user computing, using the Microsoft Office suite. The outcomes are aligned to SAQA unit standards.
- – Introduction to Computing will teach an individual the basic concepts of information and telecommunication technology.
- – covering the Internet will teach an individual how to use the internet in a safe and secure manner.
- – The section on e-mail covers from understanding the concepts and terms of electronic messaging, to creating and sending e-mail.
- – Presentation skills like creating and saving presentations, editing and enhancing presentations as well as producing presentations.
- – The module on spreadsheets teaches the fundamentals like creating and editing a spreadsheet to formatting and enhancing the functionality of spreadsheets