HR Audit and Consulting
HR Audit and Consulting Department. Online Human Resources Capital Management and Development tools incorporating soft skills training and coaching. Tremendis Learning offers expert advisory support & consultation across a number of critical Human Resource functions, including Skills Development, Performance Management and other key elements within your HR Value Chain impacting positively on ROI.
We have a unique methodology and approach applied transversely, providing the full solution to your human capital management needs.
HR Audit and Consulting competencies
- Paterson Job Grading Specialists
- Paterson Job Grading and Job Profiling (Training) and Consulting
- HR Audits (Consulting and auditing) (Re-engineering/ Re-Aligning your organizational structure against strategic business planning and budgets)
- Sole Provider and owner of the Autograde online system and other modules within online HR Management
- Consultants in the HR value chain
- Change and Project Management
- Alignment of HR structure, organograms and job architecture prior to the job grading process if required
- Online employee testing and assessments
- Salary Benchmarking (can also incorporate Internal equity) Both Survey based or Generic
- Performance Management Platform (and various other add on modules, customized)
- Identification of Job vs Employee gap analysis (Skills Development and Career Path Planning and Progression)
- Soft skills training, coaching and development courses
- Software platforms for your full HR Needs (incorporating integration in biometrics; payroll and much more)
HR Audit and Consulting Products
We offer a 360 solution to Human Resource through our Human Capital Management Tool, namely:
- Job Grading (Online) Paterson Methodology
- Soft Skills Training and Coaching
- HR4All (Full HR Management, Development and Operational HR tool)
- Performance Management & Talent Management Online Tools
- Job Description and Organogram Module with version controls and Automated input and updating of the organogram/s within your organizational structure online (enabling gap analysis of Skills vs Position)
- Employee Development Plan Identification
- Internal Equity (Employee Remuneration against benchmarked market salaries)
- Salary Benchmarking (Online)
- Employee Assessments (Online)
ONBOARDING – PATERSON ONLINE JOB GRADING SOFTWARE AND TRAINING OR CONSULTING
our HR Audit and Consulting department help with Onboarding of Paterson Job Grading Online Software including the Job Description and Organogram Builder (assists with Gap Analysis),
Re engineering and Re alignment of subsidiaries in group, terminology and consistency within Job Titles/Positions and Key Performance areas *Tasks and Duties is key to ensure cross pollination across the group, creating sustainability and succession planning.
Evolving from as it is to as it should be.
Autograde Job Grading online system includes:
- Online Job Grading Platform Branded with Customer Logo .jpg
- Continuous service and support
- Free Software upgrades
- Optional, provider can always assist when key role players are not available
- Auditing and Tracking
- Grade comparisons
- All data (Archiving)
- Workflow driven
- Uploading of Job Descriptions
JD/Org Builder module includes:
- Loading of Job Descriptions
- Building of Organogram/s
- Version control
- Gap Analysis between Job Descriptions and employees in positions
- Skills development identification
People & Change management within the 360 HR value chain, Re-Engineering business for sustainability and succession planning.
Rise above chaos. Apply your HR 360 process
– Re-align your HR value chain
– Create sustainably
– Implement succession planning
– Manage business continuity
– Quantify your business hierarchy
Creating a streamlined approach for business performance and continuity both for employees and employers. Job Architecture and Grading/evaluation is the first stage within your 360 HR Value Chain
360 Human Capital Management and Development tools incorporating soft skills training and coaching. Tremendis learning offers expert advisory support and consultation across a number of critical human resource functions, impacting positively on ROI. The Human Resource Value Chain plays a pivotal role in organizations today. We have a unique methodology and approach applied transversely, providing the full solution to your human capital management needs.
Our Core Compentencies
- Job Grading, making use of our online software platform Autograde. Our primary methodology for grading is Paterson
- HR Auditing (Re-engineering your HR Value Chain)
- Job Profiling and Architecture (Re-Aligning)
- Salary Benchmarking
- Group Restructuring and change management consulting and the application thereof
- HR and Digital Transformation implementation
- Consulting and auditing of HR job grading outcomes, Benchmarking, Internal Equity and Skills Gap Analysis
- Sole Provider and owner of the Autograde online Job Grading System
- Alignment of HR structure through Human Resource Value Chain Principles (against strategic business plan / Budget)
- Succession planning, career path planning
- Soft skills development training
- Paterson Workshops (Job Grading Training) & Job Profile Workshops
- Corporate Customized Programmes *active learning programmes
- Emotional Intelligence online short course * face to face also available
Products on offer
HR4ALL (Human Resource management Tool, covering all HR requirements)
(Add on modules or take full platform) (can be integrated to your existing HR Tool)
Onboarding / Recruiting
Employee Profiles, time and attendance, leave
Full 360 HR Management Tool
Grading is the first step towards the implementation of your HR Value Chain: The right people in the right positions can determine the extinction or survival of your organization.
Paterson Job Evaluation and Grading
Job Evaluation and Grading is defined as the process of assessing the relative worth of jobs in an organisation, using an objective and reliable rating system.
Emotional intelligence online short courses
Emotional Intelligence course will teach you how to understand and improve your emotional intelligence (EI). Strong emotional intelligence skills allow us to understand and interact with our feelings in a way that allows us to build good quality relationships and make decisions effectively. Emotional Intelligence affects every aspect of your life, these courses are ideal for anyone interested in leading a happier and better balanced life.
Internal Equity (Employee Remuneration against benchmarked market salaries)
Internal equity is the comparison of positions within your business to ensure fair pay.
Employee Assessments (Online)
Employee assessments are performance appraisals or reviews used to evaluate employees‘ performance and productivity. These tests assess personality, aptitude and skills.
Job Description and Organogram builder
We are proud to introduce you to the Job Description and Organogram Builder. With fully integrated functions to any Human Resource Management software or can be used as a standalone.
Being the pioneers within the job grading industry (specializing in Paterson), the JD/Org Builder is the first step to ensure your job descriptions are ready and you have done your job architecture to start the grading process.
The JD/Org Builder is simplistic from a user perspective with added functionality and work flows built in to ensure elimination of human error, with a new dynamic user experience for all.
Project and Change Management
The disciplines of change management and project management are both necessary when executing a project or initiative. Each discipline brings the critical structure needed for effectively implementing change and achieving the results you want. Yet, change management and project management must work together to achieve successful change.
Life Coaching and NLP
You will learn proven practical techniques by masters. Techniques that bring change in real lives… yours and your clients.
Salary Benchmarking (Online)
Salary benchmarking, also called compensation benchmarking, is the process by which internal job descriptions are matched to external jobs with similar responsibilities to identify the market rate for each position.
A few advantages to mention:
- Principles are not complex & are usually easily understood, communicated & implemented
- All roles within a business are evaluated using the same methodology and aligned terminology
- Organogram alignment
- Job Evaluations/Grading
- Accommodating broad banding & multi-skilling / upskilling
- Evaluation of specialist roles as effectively as non-specialist roles
- The role (Position) & not the person is evaluated (mitigates subjectivity)
- Job Descriptions are aligned across ALL Companies within the Group (Consistency is key)
- It assists in illustrating the competitiveness of organizational pay scales against market
- It is a useful Organizational Design Framework & Tool
- Incorporates Sustainability and Succession planning
- ROI (For both Employees and Employers)
It is the employers’ prerogative to ensure sustainability, not only through conducive business practices, but also by strategically incorporating Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment, Skills Development and Employment Equity initiatives.
Recent amendments to the Employment Equity Act (No. 55 of 1998) illuminate this focused shift towards equitable working conditions; particularly referring to income differentials.
It has now become necessary for employers to prove that differences in wages and salaries are based on fair and objective criteria such as skills, responsibility and experience.