360 Human Capital Management and Development tools incorporating soft skills training and coaching. Tremendis learning offers expert advisory support and consultation across a number of critical human resource functions, impacting positively on ROI. The Human Resource Value Chain plays a pivotal role in organisations today. We have a unique methodology and approach applied transversely, providing the full solution to your human capital management needs.
- Job Grading, making use of our online software platform Autograde. Our primary methodology for grading is Paterson
- Job Architecture (Profiling/Descriptions)
- Group Restructuring and change management consulting and the application thereof
- HR and Digital Transformation implementation
- Consulting and auditing of HR job grading outcomes
- Sole Provider and owner of the Autograde online Job Grading System
- Alignment of HR structure through Human Resource Value Chain Principles
- Online Assessments (GENO Accredited)
- Assessments prior to employment of an employee (job fit)
- Identiﬁcation of Job vs Employee gap analysis
- Soft skills development training
- Paterson Workshops (Job Grading Training) & Job Profile Workshops
- Corporate Customised Programmes *active learning programmes
- Emotional Intelligence online short course * face to face also available
Human Resource management Tool, covering all HR requirements
- Performance Management
- Skills Development
- Onboarding / Recruiting
- Employee Profiles, time and attendance and leave
Grading is the first step towards the implementation of your HR Value Chain: The right people in the right positions can determine the extinction or survival of your organization.
Paterson Job Evaluation and Grading
Job Evaluation and Grading is defined as the process of assessing the relative worth of jobs in an organisation, using an objective and reliable rating system.
Job Description and Organogram builder
We are proud to introduce you to the Job Description and Organogram Builder. With fully integrated functions to any Human Resource Management software or can be used as a standalone.
Being the pioneers within the job grading industry (specializing in Paterson), the JD/Org Builder is the first step to ensure your job descriptions are ready and you have done your job architecture to start the grading process.
The JD/Org Builder is simplistic from a user perspective with added functionality and work flows built in to ensure elimination of human error, with a new dynamic user experience for all.
Emotional intelligence online short courses
Emotional Intelligence course will teach you how to understand and improve your emotional intelligence (EI). Strong emotional intelligence skills allow us to understand and interact with our feelings in a way that allows us to build good quality relationships and make decisions effectively. Emotional Intelligence affects every aspect of your life, these courses are ideal for anyone interested in leading a happier and better balanced life.
Project and Change Management
The disciplines of change management and project management are both necessary when executing a project or initiative. Each discipline brings the critical structure needed for effectively implementing change and achieving the results you want. Yet, change management and project management must work together to achieve successful change.
Life Coaching and NLP
You will learn proven practical techniques by masters. Techniques that bring change in real lives… yours and your clients.
Internal Equity (Employee Remuneration against benchmarked market salaries)
Internal equity is the comparison of positions within your business to ensure fair pay.
Salary Benchmarking (Online)
Salary benchmarking, also called compensation benchmarking, is the process by which internal job descriptions are matched to external jobs with similar responsibilities to identify the market rate for each position.
Employee Assessments (Online)
Employee assessments are performance appraisals or reviews used to evaluate employees‘ performance and productivity. These tests assess personality, aptitude and skills.
A few Advantages to mention:
- Principles are not complex & are usually easily understood, communicated & implemented
- All roles within a business are evaluated using the same methodology and aligned terminology
- Organogram alignment
- Job Evaluations/Grading
- Accommodating broad banding & multi-skilling / upskilling
- Evaluation of specialist roles as effectively as non-specialist roles
- The role (Position) & not the person is evaluated (mitigates subjectivity)
- Job Descriptions are aligned across ALL Companies within the Group (Consistency is key)
- It assists in illustrating the competitiveness of organizational pay scales against market
- It is a useful Organizational Design Framework & Tool
- Incorporates Sustainability and Succession planning
- ROI (For both Employees and Employers
It is the employers’ prerogative to ensure sustainability, not only through conducive business practices, but also by strategically incorporating Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment, Skills Development and Employment Equity initiatives.
Recent amendments to the Employment Equity Act (No. 55 of 1998) illuminate this focused shift towards equitable working conditions; particularly referring to income differentials.
It has now become necessary for employers to prove that differences in wages and salaries are based on fair and objective criteria such as skills, responsibility and experience.